At Greene Family Medicine Group, we have created an approach to primary care that’s a refreshing change from a “typical” doctor’s office. Above all, we believe that health care should be personal and accessible. Whether for a sore throat or an annual exam, you and your needs come first. In the office, we try to respect your time by meeting with you on schedule so you can get back to your day. We believe that building strong, trusting relationships with our patients results in better care. At the end of the day, you have a health care experience that is centered on you, built to suit your needs, both as a patient and a person.
The term primary care refers to the kind of medical care you need first – before you get sick, before you need to see a specialist, before you need to go to a hospital. As your primary care providers, we at Greene Family Medicine Group will address your health needs by:
- Focusing on prevention and screening;
- Addressing problems both before, and after they’ve started;
- Arranging timely follow up visits;
- Tapping into our network of specialists, imaging and other test centers;
- Providing medical guidance, insight and advice.